Old convent to refurbish
Building originating in the sixteenth century (built in 1560) for the collection of secular Torrão butts and dedicated to Santa Maria. Suffers extensive damage in the earthquake 1755, crumbling of the cloister. In the twentieth century it would be sold to a person who transformed the church in the barn. The current owner arrived to deliver a request for licensing to a drive "Tourism in Rural space" that was not given continuity. In 2000 the main roofs were recovered. It consists of two floors, the ground floor warehouse, 4 rooms and patio, and top with 6 divisions. Rated by Architectural heritage, but not considered as protected building.
Caractéristiques de la propriété
Nombre de pièces
Nombre de salles de bains
Vis à vis